1. What is your favorite color and EXPLAIN why it is AND where that color is in your house.
-My favorite colors would have to be sky/light blue and white. The reason why these are my favorite colors is because I simply find t hem very pretty. The remind my of the sky and how beautiful it is. My bedroom walls are these colors along with a lot of cloths, my bed cover/sheets, and lots of other things!
2. Would you rather live in a Tree House or a Beach House? Why?
-If I could I would live in a Tree House on the beach, but since I am very scared of storms and would not be able to live through a hurricane, I would have to pick just a tree house. I pick tree house because then I would have a nice place to hide from the world. Also, it would be one of those insanly cool ones. Like this [link]
3. What animal is most similar to you?
- A deer. Surprise. Bet you guys could never guess that. Heh..heh..ha. Yeah ok, reason why is because deer are shy, docile, and easily startled animals. They are timid and quiet as well. You could ask a lot of my friends and they would say I am pretty similar to a doe.
4. What part of anatomy are you struggling with the most?
- All. Of. IT. No but one specific part? Arms/Legs and Hands/Feet, also proportions. Proportions can just not.
5. What aspects do you like most about your art?
-To be honest, I like how creative I can be. I like to take ordinary things and give them my own unique twist. (Trying really hard not to sound cocky, I'm so sorry if I am!)
6. Explain your best friend in two words.
- Bakura kun. No, jk, Fantastic Baby. (You know who you are)
7. Find a book and flip to page 294 and tell me what the first line of the second paragraph is.
- "I think..." Annabeth moistened her lips. "I'm afraid it's because we're getting closer to being dead."
Keep Calm Annabeth. Don't be that type of female protagonist that messes everything up for everybody. Looking at you
8. How frequently do you draw?
-Probably every day.
9. What is your favorite animated movie?
-Good god why do you do this to me. Um, for 2D animated I would have to say Aladdin or Hercules (just because I cant really think of any) For 3D (or in general) it would be Tangled or Wreck-it Ralph.
10. If you could go back in time, what is the one person you would want to meet and eat lunch with?
-Edd Gould. He inspired me to become an artist and start animation (although I have not completely produced one yet, emphasis on COMPLETELY). I would give anything just to thank him for all he has ever done.
All Done! I tag these 3